It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball, even funnier and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
The Creative Director is a key senior role within Rehab. This person will lead the creative team to create, plan and deliver strategic vision for our clients and our business. Collaborating with other relevant teams across Rehab to deliver the highest quality digital and integrated creative tech work for our global clients, which include Nike, Meta, Google and Roche among many others.
We’re looking for someone who can create multiple big ideas whilst inspiring their team to do the same. A detailed understanding of the emerging tech landscape, web3 and extended reality. How it can be applied to global brand activations, products and services in multiple markets is essential. The successful candidate will have the proven ability to forge strategic partnerships with senior management and all teams across the business.
This role reports directly to the CEO and will be working closely with our Head of UX and Service Design, Head of Development and Head of Delivery.
The key responsibilities of the Creative Director are as follows:
- Strategic creative leadership that inspires great work and respect at the same time.
- Proven track record in creating world-class brand communications.
- Ability to build a team with a high performance culture.
- Proven ability to deliver overarching creative tech concepts for international brands in a wider space than the traditional brand/product offering.
- Passionate about understanding and responding to new, emerging comms spaces where paid media can’t penetrate; delivering innovative brand responses that break new ground to propel clients forward.
- A confident and clear communicator with extensive experience in presentations and pitching, and with the ability to win new business through bold and innovative work.
- Adept at long-term strategy, planning and development of the creative team and its offering.
- Guide, educate and motivate teams and clients to embrace innovative design tech and the new ways of working.
- Collaborate with project managers and production team to define requirements, resources, expectations and deadlines for client projects.
- Constantly assess and resolve complex creative challenges and quality issues.
- Help Rehab develop strong and positive relationships in the creative and marketing community, raising the profile of the business.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet mutually-agreed deadlines.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Truly lives the company values which are: Bold, Collaborative, Innovative, Inquisitive, and Entrepreneurial.
- A minimum of ten years working in the creative field, with people management experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating innovative creative tech responses that are visually arresting yet able to propel multiple brand/product led conversations.
- Highly motivated leader who nurtures their team to produce the best work possible, on brief and in budget; leading and managing teams in a calm and inspiring way; and ensuring agency success, business targets, budgets and deadlines are met.
- A big brand thinker who is able to see how global brands can adapt in new and exciting spaces.
- A strong conceptual background is essential, so too is the ability to create compelling creative strategies that bring a big idea to life across multiple channels and markets.
- Confident and effortless negotiator that can think on their feet, whilst selling in work.
- Calmly challenge and manage multi-disciplined teams to deliver best-in-class work.
- Able to see bigger opportunities a brief can offer whilst giving the client what they want.
- Professional, reliable and punctual.
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Proficiency with software applications such as Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere, along with an understanding of programming languages used for coding and the general application of technology.
- Excellent computer skills - familiar with gmail and Google Suite (docs, sheets and slides) and proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Competitive maternity policy.
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement with additional discretionary days off.
- Additional schemes include: Private Medical & Dental, Cycle to Work, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care Vouchers, and Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential 24/7 counselling line.
- Flexible working.
- Creative office in Shoreditch.
- Bright, professional and friendly team.
- Participation in our regular Hackweeks and company-wide Hackathons.
MORE ABOUT US
Rehab is a service design and digital product agency specialising in consumer experiences and digital innovation for Global brands. We’re based in Shoreditch, London.
We take a user first approach to solve brand and business challenges. Our innovative process called Triage helps us strategically identify and create services, products or experiences that give our clients an unfair advantage. We build, iterate and maintain these solutions to help tech companies be more innovative and enable non-tech companies to better serve their consumers and start to behave like a tech company.
Our aim is to create work to inspire rather than interrupt so it plays a more meaningful role in people’s everyday lives.
At Rehab, we truly live and breathe our company values which are to be Bold, Collaborative, Innovative, Inquisitive, and Entrepreneurial. We work with global clients including Nike, Google, WarnerMedia, Roche, Bacardi and Estee Lauder, among others. Through our work we’ve been honoured with industry awards including an Emmy, Gold Cannes Lions, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Digiday.
Visit our website for further reading.
We review applications on an individual basis, and if we feel you would be a good fit we’ll invite you to meet with key members of the Rehab team about the role over Google Hangouts, and to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
With the COVID-19 situation, our teams are predominantly working remotely, and as such we’ll help make the interview process as clear and stress-free as possible, giving you the same opportunity as if we were meeting face to face.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.