It’s our belief that if we are not hiring people who are more on the ball and with more knowledge than we currently possess, we cannot grow as a company.
As Marketing Manager, you will be directly responsible for masterminding marketing campaigns for the purposes of new business and talent acquisition. You will be part of the rehab agency team in London.
You’ll be strategically and operationally confident taking our brand to market and building our fame based on reputation, thought leadership, hack weeks, case studies and creative genius. Putting in place and building a robust and measured B2B marketing process to exploit internal resources and to drive value from our external marcoms partners. The role has significant scope to grow the B2B marketing team, you will support our Client Services and New Business teams.
Reporting to the Growth Director, this role is a key hire in the sales and marketing team building brand values and driving the proposition hard into relevant verticals to drive qualified clients leads from relevant brands.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager are as follows:
- Execute the B2B Marketing and Lead Generation Strategy.
- Sourcing and signing off all external facing marketing collateral.
- Sourcing and approving media release and hack week copy.
- Manage and build rehab agency client and prospect lists.
- Maintain a strong focus on continual improvement in customer retention ROAS and ROI
- Manage and drive monthly outbound marketing campaigns.
- Produce content for owned channels for thought leadership articles, white papers and videos for LinkedIn.
- Manage external PR resource.
- Manage external Lead gen resource.
- Manage Client and external Events program.
- Define quarterly campaigns.
- Liaison with clients on case studies and NPS.
- Manage Rehab’s website content, newsletters and managing our CRM (consider email and discord in the CRM).
- Brand Guardian.
- Oversee the marketing budget
- Identify networking opportunities and running breakfast events (in person or virtual video events).
- Copper admin tasks as required.
- Team leadership.
- Proven track record in B2B/Agency marketing.
- CIM or Marketing Accredited.
Working knowledge of Copper or equivalent CRM platforms.
- A genuine passion for creativity, business and development talent.
- Very organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Someone who truly lives our company values which are: Bold, Collaborative, Innovative, Inquisitive, and People Powered.
- Previous relevant experience is essential, ideally in media, creative or tech.
- Excellent networker with strong internal and external stakeholder management.
- Naturally empathic with the ability to build relationships based on trust and transparency, and able to be a positive influence on others.
- Highly process driven and obsessive about detail.
- Understands the fast-paced nature of the creative and tech industries, and is able to embrace constant change with a calm and agile approach.
- Creative mindset and ability to design and improve processes so they are highly efficient.
- Ability to connect the dots with this role, and shape the role in line with the wider business strategy.
- Clear and respectful communicator.
- Proactive and driven to succeed.
- Professional can do attitude with excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Able to manage, then ultimately exceed expectations in all areas of the role.
- Excellent computer skills - familiar with Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Competitive maternity policy.
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement with additional discretionary days off.
- Additional schemes include: Private Medical & Dental, Cycle to Work, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care Vouchers, and Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential 24/7 counselling line.
- Company wide training platform.
- Flexible working.
- Creative office in Shoreditch. (please note that teams are currently predominantly WFH and occasionally working from the office to support the business needs).
- Bright, professional and friendly team.
- Participation in our regular Hackweeks and company-wide Hackathons.
MORE ABOUT US
Rehab is a service design and digital product agency specialising in consumer experiences and digital innovation for Global brands. We’re based in Shoreditch, London.
We take a user first approach to solve brand and business challenges. Our innovative process called Triage helps us strategically identify and create services, products or experiences that give our clients an unfair advantage. We build, iterate and maintain these solutions to help tech companies be more innovative and enable non-tech companies to better serve their consumers and start to behave like a tech company.
Our aim is to create work to inspire rather than interrupt so it plays a more meaningful role in people’s everyday lives.
At Rehab, we truly live and breathe our company values which are to be Bold, Collaborative, Innovative, Inquisitive, and People Powered. We work with global clients including Nike, Google, WarnerMedia, Roche, Bacardi and Estee Lauder, among others. Through our work we’ve been honoured with industry awards including an Emmy, Gold Cannes Lions, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Digiday.
Visit our website for further reading.
We review applications on an individual basis, and if we feel you would be a good fit we’ll invite you to meet with key members of the Rehab team about the role over Google Hangouts, and to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
With the COVID-19 situation, our teams are predominantly working remotely, and as such we’ll help make the interview process as clear and stress-free as possible, giving you the same opportunity as if we were meeting face to face.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.