Rehab is a service design and digital product agency specialising in consumer experiences and digital innovation for Global brands. We’re based in Shoreditch, London, although we work from anywhere and work with clients all over the world.
We take a user first approach to solve brand and business challenges. Our innovative process called Triage helps us strategically identify and create services, products or experiences that give our clients an unfair advantage. We build, iterate and maintain these solutions to help tech companies be more innovative and enable non-tech companies to better serve their consumers and start to behave like a tech company.
Our aim is to create experiences to inspire rather than interrupt so it plays a more meaningful role in people’s everyday lives. You can see some of our work here.
At Rehab, we embrace diversity and strongly believe in the importance of shared values. Ours are to be Bold, Collaborative, Innovative, Inquisitive, and Entrepreneurial. We work with global clients including Fox, Nike, Google, Meta, WarnerMedia and Roche, among others. Through our work we’ve been honoured with industry awards including an Emmy, Gold Cannes Lions, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Digiday.
The ideal candidate would be interested in and hungry to learn more about emerging technology and how it impacts consumers, brands and marketing. We want to be challenged by your innovative thinking and passion for what we do. We work with some of the world’s top brands to deliver experiences that provide genuine value to the consumer and it will be your role to drive that vision for both the client and the agency, ultimately growing accounts by building solid relationships and strategic partnerships with clients such as Nike, Google, Fox and WarnerMedia.
This role would suit someone who is confident, dynamic, an excellent networker and communicator, with a passion for tech, creativity, design and user experience. The role reports to the Client Services Director.
The key responsibilities of the Account Director are as follows:
- Account Direction and growth across key accounts
- Understanding your client’s brand, their customers, competitors, the landscape and the business challenges associated with i
- Align business problems with digital creative solutions and articulate them as opportunities for creative work
- Presentation to and negotiation with client teams and stakeholders
- Relationship building and maintaining regular touchpoints with clients, both virtually and in person (some travel may be required)
- Positively impact our agency culture through shared values, working collaboratively with all team members
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to work on some incredible clients and deliver impressive work
- A competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Competitive maternity policy.
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement with additional discretionary days off.
- Additional schemes include: Private Medical & Dental, Cycle to Work, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care Vouchers, and Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential 24/7 counselling line.
- Flexible working.
- Creative office in Shoreditch.
- Bright, professional and friendly team.
- Participation in our regular Hackweeks and company-wide Hackathons.
We review applications on an individual basis, and if we feel you would be a good fit we’ll invite you to meet with key members of the Rehab team about the role over Google Hangouts, and to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
With the COVID-19 situation, our teams are predominantly working remotely, and as such we’ll help make the interview process as clear and stress-free as possible, giving you the same opportunity as if we were meeting face to face.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.